J and his grandma made these cute no-bake Holly Cookies for Christmas. They turned out really cute and created minimal mess (my favorite, especially during the busyness of Christmas).
- 30 Large Marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 4-4.5 cup cornflakes
- 2.5 tsp green food coloring
- 1 package of Red Hots
- Melt marshmallows, vanilla and butter in bowl together in the microwave (or in double broiler).
- Stir in food coloring and then add cornflakes, covering all with the green marshmallow mixture.
- Scoop individual servings on wax paper.
- Add 3 red hots to each scoop.
- Let them set before serving.